Ministry of Health (MOH) have lifted some of the previous restrictions imposed during the Circuit Breaker. As a guideline, some of the services that can now resume are highlighted below. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and we encourage you to contact our clinic if you have any questions or concerns.
We are continuing to reserve morning appointments for ROUTINE cases whilst afternoon appointments are reserved for ACUTE cases.
ROUTINE MORNING CLINIC
- Vaccines / Developmental assessment for children
- Neonatal jaundice screenings
- Parental concerns about development
- Adolescent and Adult vaccinations
- Acute or semi-urgent symptoms or new onset symptoms including but not limited to acute headaches, back pain, UTI’s, eye infections, bad rashes, severe constipation, severe or painful haemorrhoids.
- Worsening of existing symptoms that affect function e.g. pain or mobility
- Trauma or injuries that do not require A&E – cuts that need dressing, minor stitches/ tissue glues, minor fractures (fingers and toes), bad sprains, burns etc
- Follow up of unstable or newly diagnosed chronic patients (if appropriate, subsequent visits may be by Telemedicine).
- Mole checks for skin cancer surveillance
- New breast lumps and follow ups of questionable breast lumps
- Repeat Pap smears for previous abnormal Pap smears
- Acute mental health conditions
- Rectal bleeding
- Diagnostic workups of abnormal physical findings
- Surveillance of high risk cases (e.g. strong familial syndromes), cancer screening for high risk cases (e.g. those with family history)
- Acute STDs
- Antenatal care
- Chronic disease (e.g. hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, asthma, high cholesterol, gout etc) appointments that have been deferred > 3 months and need refills or a physical examination
- Screening, testing and treatment of infectious diseases
- Surgery to prevent deterioration of patient’s condition e.g. ingrown toenails/ drainage of abscesses
- Referrals for allied health professional (AHP) services and ancillary services (e.g. diabetic eye/foot screening)
- Services or referrals for services that would be impacted by time-delays e.g. fertility/ contraception/ termination of pregnancies
- Treatment or referrals for symptomatic conditions e.g. renal stones, skin, joints- requiring procedures
- Treatment for moderate to severe acne, severe or worsening pigmentation disorders, inflammatory skin conditions e.g. eczema, psoriasis, blistering conditions, viral warts
- Back or neck pain with numbness, tingling, pain in arms or legs
- Sports injuries
ACUTE AFTERNOON CLINIC
- Acute respiratory infections – including ear infections
- Abdominal pain/ diarrhoea
If you have any further questions or would like to book an appointment with your preferred clinic please give us a call.