Join the IMC team!
We believe caring for our staff is as important as caring for our patients. Our patients and team often face similar challenges while living away from their home countries. At IMC, we see the importance of adopting a supportive and flexible work environment.
Our vision is to be the leading provider of family, children and travel medical services to the international community of Singapore. We deliver professional, compassionate medical care to our patients and their families.
Our doctors and staff come from across the world, from different backgrounds, communities, locations and lifestyles. In addition, the team speaks over 14 different languages.This enhances patient experience, in addition to providing quality evidence-based advice you can trust.
People are the heart of our business, and we believe that engaged people create memorable experiences for our patients.
As a member of our team, you will play a crucial part in the success of our business and improved patient outcomes.
Benefits of working at IMC healthcare
- We promote the personal development of each team member by encouraging innovation and creativity.
- We believe that combining our knowledge and skills can achieve extraordinary results.
- We believe in a ‘one-team’ approach that unites our workforce for the greater good of our patients and a happy workplace.
- We believe in supporting and embracing diversity in our staff.
- We acknowledge that training and development are crucial to our continued growth, cultivating a progressive learning environment for all.
- Our recruits attend an induction and training programme and are fully supported by our skilled trainers.
- Our policy to promote from within has proven highly successful and continues to offer progression opportunities for all employees within our group.
As a medical service provider, we believe a healthy work/life balance is achievable, and we offer flexible contracts, hours and generous leave options. We understand that your time away from work is vital to your wellbeing and your family.
Working with us requires commitment, energy, drive, flexibility and teamwork. Therefore, we seek applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to join our unique team and working environment.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working at IMC. The environment is always friendly and supportive, you meet a variety of staff from different cultures and backgrounds. Working part time with a young family has been accommodated as well as IMC realising the importance of a flexible schedule with regards to school holidays.
The best part about working at IMC is the company of doctors and nurses from all over the world who bring their special experiences and talents to share with the others at the workplace. After working in a relatively isolated practice, I have learnt so much in my 3 year journey so far – both formally and informally. A great place to learn and develop one’s knowledge and skills.
IMC has been a great place to work. I was very well supported in starting – not only with their help in getting my medical registration and paperwork sorted seamlessly but also with providing training to help me adapt to working within a new healthcare system. Additionally working at IMC has provided me with an invaluable opportunity to work with and learn from doctors who have trained in a variety of countries and different healthcare settings.
Positions Available at IMC Healthcare
International Medical Clinic (IMC) provides the highest quality of family, children and travel medicine to the international community of Singapore. We strive to give patients trusted medical care in a professional and friendly environment. We seek applications from suitably qualified and experienced nurses to join our diverse team.
As part of the clinic team of IMC, the Registered Nurse (RN) / Health Care Assistant (HCA) will provide all the day-to-day requirements to support the provision of family, paediatric, and travel medicine services to our patient base.
The RN/HCA will work in conjunction and under the directions of the Clinic Manager and Nurse-In-Charge to support all the Clinic Doctors, Medical Receptionists and Healthcare Assistants of IMC.
- Supporting doctors with clinical functions such as administering vaccinations, blood taking and assisting with minor procedures
- Dispensing of medication to patients under doctor’s order
- Attending to patient’s pre & post consult enquiries
- Administrative duties related to patient files and requests for imaging and pathology
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing or equivalent
- Holds a valid Nursing Registration
- BCLS and AED certified
- Minimum 2 years of relevant clinical experience
- Friendly disposition and service-oriented with good interpretation skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
What we offer:
- Friendly working environment
- Monthly roster planning
- Attractive working hours (closed on Sundays & Public Holidays)
- Intensive training program
- Attractive leave entitlement
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Apply Online Below
"*" indicates required fields