Our vision is to be the leading provider of family, paediatric and travel medical services to the international community of Singapore. We deliver on our vision through professional, compassionate medical care each day, and for every patient. The essence of IMC sits within our brand strapline 'International doctors, caring for you'.
We realise that our people are the heart of our business and we believe that having engaged people in winning teams ensures that we create memorable experiences for our patients each and every day, setting us apart from our competitors. We consistently strive to be an Employer of Choice and as a member of our team you will play a key part in the success of our business.
One Team Ethos
- We work in teams to offer our staff a greater sense of belonging
- We believe that the whole is a sum of its parts, so we promote personal development of each team member by encouraging and nurturing innovation, creativity, and caring
- We believe that we can achieve extraordinary results when we combine our strengths and talents
- We build credibility with others by showcasing our solid teamwork
- We believe in a ‘one-team’ approach that unites our workforce for the greater good of our patients and a happy work place
Training and Development
We acknowledge that training and development are crucial to our continued growth; therefore we cultivate a progressive learning environment for all. Our new recruits attend an induction and training programme and are fully supported by our skilled trainers during this time. Our policy to promote from within has proven extremely successfully and continues to offer progression opportunities for all employees within our group.
Work Life Balance
As a medical service provider we believe a healthy work/life balance is achievable and we offer flexible contracts, hours and generous leave options. We understand that your time away from the work place is vitally important to your wellbeing and your family.
If you are new to Singapore or perhaps just a social butterfly, our IMC Social Committee will ensure you are included in the many events they organise, everything from baby showers, pub quiz and drinks evenings.
Working with us requires commitment, energy, drive, flexibility and teamwork. We seek applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to join our unique team and working environment.