Nurses / Paediatric Nurses Registered in Singapore
We welcome all inquiries from experienced applicants who hold current registration with the Singapore Nursing Board and have been practising as a nurse within the last two years.
We are always looking for enthusiastic, professional individuals to join our expanding family practice and who want to be apart of a friendly and enjoyable international environment where we offer a very caring and personal service to our expatriate patients. Excellent interpersonal skills are required and the individual must be able to relate to many nationalities.
The management of International Medical Clinic rewards people of excellence and invests in our staff for long term staff retention.
For this position, it is important that you are a Registered Nurse with proven experience in holding a management or supervisory role, preferably in an international environment. Applicants preferably must hold current clinical skills such as dispensing, blood taking, and administering vaccinations and injections and have the ability to:
- Manage day-to-day clinic operations
- Maintain a high level of patient care and service to various expatriate nationalities
- Training and supervision of other support staff, including registered nurses and medical receptionists
- Professionally meet management and clinic administration and operational requirements
- Proven management experience of an expatriate clinic or outpatient facility is preferred
Clinic Registered Nurse
This position requires experienced Registered Nurses with strong nursing skills, who have the ability to provide day-to-day patient service, and support our varied team of doctors. Strong vaccination, injection and blood taking skills are essential.
The role involves supporting our doctors with clinical skills such as dispensing, administering vaccinations, blood taking, and assisting with minor procedures. The role also involves administrative activities related to patient files and requests for imaging and pathology. Computer skills are essential.
Paediatric Staff Nurse
Our Paediatric clinic is always looking for experienced paediatric trained registered nurses, who will work closely with our paediatric doctors. Candidates should be comfortable working with small children and babies, and be skilled in paediatric triage. They should possess good communication skills and empathy to better support the relationship between the medical team and the parents. Strong practical experience with vaccinations and Venepuncture in children, and keen knowledge of the local healthcare facilities for children, is desirable.
Our paediatric nurses form a pivotal part of the specialist team, and are not only dispensing medicines and performing and assisting in procedures, but also helping to arrange investigations and referrals, and in the daily operations of the clinic. Our aim is to provide a holistic, comprehensive and caring service to the families we serve.
The broad terms of the package offered include:
- Part-time and Full-time positions from a minimum of 3 days plus alternate Saturday mornings, up to a maximum of 5 1/2 days per week (except Sundays and public holidays)
- Attractive annual leave entitlement
- Attractive base annual salary with regular pay reviews to ensure performance is rewarded
- Career development opportunities for high performers