Would you like the flexibility to work part-time, with the option of extended annual leave?
Do you have exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to multi-task and thrive in a busy environment? Are you enthusiastic and able to cope calmly under pressure? Can you relate to and converse with many nationalities?
We are always looking for medical reception staff to work in a friendly & enjoyable international environment where we offer a very caring and personal service to our expatriate patients. This role involves supporting our doctors and clinical nurses with administrative duties.
Main duties include:
- Welcoming patients when they arrive for their appointment
- Answering phones and booking appointments
- Arranging for specialist appointments on behalf of patients
- New patient registrations
- Ensuring patients are seen by the doctor on time
- Ensuring patient’s calls are directed to the appropriate person
- Ensuring patient’s needs are attended to in a timely and professional manner
- Billing and cashier duties
A customer service background would be most advantageous and computer skills are essential. Holding either a qualification or having experience in a related healthcare discipline would be of an advantage.
The broad terms of a potential package include:
- Friendly working environment
- Monthly roster planning
- Attractive working hours (closed on Sundays & Public Holidays) and flexible contract options
- Intensive training program
- Attractive annual leave entitlement