Our expatriate focused clinic group is always looking for Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) who want to be apart of a friendly and enjoyable international environment.
As part of the team, the HCA’s support our varied team of doctors and nurses providing day-to-day service and support to our patients.
Their role includes assisting in the vaccination room, assisting doctors in minor procedures, preparing medication for dispensing, as well as triaging. It is important that applicants have experience in these areas.
Excellent interpersonal skills are required and the individual must be able to relate to a multitude of nationalities. The individual must cope calmly under pressure and be skilled at multi-tasking. Computer skills are essential.
The broad terms of a potential package include:
- Friendly working environment
- Monthly roster planning
- Attractive working hours (closed on Sundays & Public Holidays) and flexible contract options
- Intensive training program
- Attractive annual leave entitlement
- Attractive base annual salary with regular pay reviews to ensure performance is rewarded
- Career development opportunities for high performers