How it works
- Doctors require 2 working days to process a repeat prescription request.
- After consideration of your request one of our staff will call or email you to advise the availability and collection of your script/medication.
- Where the Doctor determines an appointment is required, our staff will contact you to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.
- If you require a repeat prescription for antidepressants, anti-anxiety or sedative medication you will need a consult with the Doctor.
- A repeat prescription fee will be charged.
- Collection times for medication are :
- 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 5.15 pm Monday to Friday
- 9am -12.45pm Saturday
Please fill in the form below: