Have a question – scroll through the list of frequently asked questions but if you don’t find your answer, feel free to give us a call or drop us a note.
It’s simple, click here and complete the form: https://www.imc-healthcare.com/appointments/registration/ or pop into the clinic and register in person.
IMC has 4 conveniently located clinics, for more information click here: https://www.imc-healthcare.com/contact-us/
All our medical professionals are carefully selected and have international training and experience to provide our patients with the comfort of care they would receive at home. Our Doctors come from all around the world and are dedicated to the health and well being of our patients.
In Singapore, clinics are allowed to dispense medications. At IMC, our Registered Nurses dispense prescribed medications following the orders and instructions of our doctors. IMC stocks a comprehensive range of medications and vaccines.
Yes, all we need you to do is complete the Release of Patient Medical Information Form https://www.imc-healthcare.com/services/forms/release-patient-medical-information and allow 7 days for processing.
Our quality healthcare extends beyond the care offered within our clinics, to the selection of specialists and other medical service providers which we recommend, as and when needed.
International Medical Clinic has agreements with over 40 global insurance groups and medical assistance companies that work with us to offer a direct billing service to you. This means we can bill the insurance company directly and you do not need to be troubled with paying and arranging reimbursement with your insurer.
Camden and Paediatric: There is a car park at the Camden Medical Centre which can be accessed from Orchard Spring Lane.
Jelita: There is a car park in the basement of the Jelita Shopping Centre
Katong: Katong Square has it’s own car park facitilites
Our paediatric and Katong locations both have specialist paediatric doctors.
IMC provides a service to our existing patients whereby repeat medications can be ordered via our website.
How it works:
- Doctors require 2 working days to process a repeat prescription request.
- After consideration of your request one of our staff will call or email you to advise the availability and collection of your script/medication.
- Where the Doctor determines an appointment is required, our staff will contact you to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.
- If you require a repeat prescription for antidepressants, anti-anxiety or sedative medication you will need a consult with the Doctor.
- A repeat prescription fee will be charged.
- Collection times for medication are:
9am – 1pm & 2pm – 5.15 pm Monday to Friday
9am -12.45pm Saturday