Every person who works in an offshore facility is required to have a medical assessing his or her fitness to work in the offshore environment.
IMC can provide the assessment service to a large group or on a one by one basis. All Offshore Medicals Assessments are performed by UKOOA accredited doctors. This means they:
- Have knowledge of the offshore environment and remote medicine
- Demonstrate knowledge of, or possess a qualification in, occupational medicine
- Have access to the appropriate examination facilities
- Have completed an Oil & Gas UK training programme in offshore medical assessment
We provide fast, convenient quality care to offshore workers, divers and seafarers.
Individual and group appointments are available and reports are available within 1-3 days.
Payment of the medical assessment can be made through your health insurance company, on an individual basis or group corporate payments.
Our Doctors are internationally trained and have been practicing in Singapore for many years. They are fully qualified UKOOA. If you would like to read more about the Doctors biographies please visit Doctors.
- Dr Chris Eldridge – MBBS (London, UK), MRCGP (UK), FRACGP (Australia), DRCOG (UK), MRCSEd (UK). Additional language spoken: French. Dr Elridge is located in IMC Jelita.
- Dr Ho Tzin Yih – MB BCh (Dublin, Ireland), Dip OM (Singapore). Dr Ho is located in IMC Camden.
Types of Offshore Assessments
- Oil & Gas; Gas UK Medical Examination (OGUK – formerly UKOOA)
- Fitness for BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training) Course
- Fitness for HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Travel Advice and Vaccinations (including Yellow Fever Vaccination)
- Alcohol & Drug Screening
- Fitness for Offshore Works
To make Group Bookings please contact the Group Clinic Manager: +65 6733 4440