Every person who works in an offshore facility is required to have a medical assessing his or her fitness to work in the offshore environment. IMC has been trusted to conduct Offshore Medical Assessments for many years and will provide a quality and efficient service. All Offshore Medicals Assessments are performed by UKOOA accredited doctors.
We will provide fast, convenient quality care to offshore workers, divers and seafarers. Individual and group appointments are available and most reports are available within 1-3 days. Group and / or individual payments can be arranged to facilitate ease.
Our clinics are located strategically around Singapore – in Camden Medical Centre (off Tanglin Road) and Jelita (Holland Road) and have the capacity to manage large groups.
We have fully qualified UKOOA Doctors who are available to provide a professional and efficient service.
- Dr Chris Eldridge – MBBS (London, UK), MRCGP (UK), FRACGP (Australia), DRCOG (UK), MRCSEd (UK). Additional language spoken: French. Located in IMC Jelita.
- Dr HO Tzin Yih – MB BCh (Dublin, Ireland), Dip OM (Singapore. Located in IMC Camden.
- Oil & Gas; Gas UK Medical Examination (OGUK – formerly UKOOA)
- Fitness for BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training) Course
- Fitness for HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Travel Advice and Vaccinations (including Yellow Fever Vaccination)
- Alcohol & Drug Screening
- Fitness for Offshore Works