International Medical Clinic provides the highest quality of family, children and travel medicine to the expatriate community of Singapore. We strive to give patients trusted medical care in a professional and friendly environment.
Our outpatient clinic group is seeking a full-time or part-time Registered Paediatric Nurse to be part of our expanding Children’s Clinic. You will join a dynamic team of professionals and be empowered with significant responsibility.
The position entails:
- Supporting doctors with clinical functions such as administering vaccinations, blood taking and assisting with minor procedures
- Dispensing of medication to patients under doctors’ order
- Attending to patients’ pre & post consult enquiries
- Administrative duties related to patient files and requests for imaging and pathology
What we offer:
- Friendly working environment
- Monthly roster planning
- Attractive working hours (closed on Sundays & Public Holidays)
- Variety of contract options for more flexibility
- Intensive training program
- Attractive annual leave entitlement
- Career development opportunities within the company
The successful candidate should possess:
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing or equivalent
- Valid Nursing Registration as RN
- 2 years of relevant clinical experience preferred
- Paediatric experience preferred
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment, energy, drive and flexibility
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com or click ‘Join our Team’ below.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.