Thank you for visiting the International Medical Clinic (IMC) and reviewing our privacy statement.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you browse through the Website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store aggregated tracking data when users interact with the International Medical Clinic (IMC) website as follows:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address from which you access our Website;
- The country destination i.e. Singapore or overseas, that you access our site from
- The date and time you access our site;
- The amount of time spent on our site;
- The pages, files and documents you visit;
- The files, documents or images that you download
The Way Information is Used
The International Medical Clinic (IMC) does not capture personal information about visitors to our Website unless you choose to provide that information to us. The International Medical Clinic (IMC) does not share your personal information with other entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific services.
We use the personal information you give us as a research tool to develop the content of the International Medical Clinic (IMC) Website.
If you provide us with feedback using International Medical Clinic (IMC) web form, you will be asked for your name, e-mail address and information that will enable us to get in contact with you. We will use that information to respond to your feedback.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.