Our clinics require Medical Receptionists to be part of the in-clinic team of our expanding family practice. You will join a dynamic team of professionals and be empowered with significant responsibility.
We seek enthusiastic and pleasant medical reception staff to work in a friendly & enjoyable international environment where we offer a very caring and personal service to our expatriate patients.
Excellent interpersonal skills are required and the individual must be able to relate to many nationalities. The individual must cope calmly under pressure and be skilled at multi-tasking. The role involves supporting our doctors and clinical nurses, together with administration activities related to patient files and requests for imaging and pathology.
Ideally holding either a qualification or experience in a related healthcare discipline would be an advantage. A customer service background would be most relevant and computer skills are necessary.
The broad terms of the package offered include:
- Part-time and Full-time positions from a minimum of 3 days plus alternate Saturday mornings, up to a maximum of 5 1/2 days per week (except public holidays)
- Significant flexibility with working hours based on a monthly in advance roster
- An attractive hourly rate
- Commencement upon obtaining the necessary immigration requirements
- Location at all clinics at various times
For more information please contact us with your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.